Sunday, November 1, 2009

Life recently...

So as can be seen in my lack of blog entries a lot has happened in my life in the last couple of months that I haven't been updating my blog, but it's on facebook kind of. Pictures are my life! I'm a visual so I capture life in my pictures. Nothing really big has happened, except just in case anyone didn't realize the time did change! One extra hour of sleep! That means to bed early so I can get up early when my body is already set to get up at 5:30, it will really be 4:30 so I get to go back to bed for 45 min cause I'm faking myself out that I got to sleep in, but I really am only waking up 15 min earlier than i have been! K enough rambling here's some pictures! This is the cornmaze at cornbellies! We had a blast!



No comments:

Post a Comment