Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy 29th Birthday to me

Holding to tradition, Kelsey and I went to Texas Road House for my bday and rode the saddle! It was fun! We got our traditional Chicken Critters, Salad with Ranch, Sweet Potatoe Loaded and Honey Mustard on the side! Good stuff! Life is good and it's awesome to have friends you have continual traditions with. It's been what, 5 years? Something crazy like that! Love you Kelsey!

Dessert #1! Shaunae made me a fruti pizza, which Bradley managed to eat half of by himself! Crazy kid!

Then mom whipped out the cake! It really had 29 candles on it! She had to get the Multi-pack of candles to make sure there were enough candles!! Getting up there and having a blast doing it! What a great year it has been and I can feel one of my happiest, most growing years coming up! Thanks to all those who love and support me!






Funny stuff! I just got a birthday card from the staff and this was the picture inside. I had to laugh out loud. I have more pictures from my birthday dinner at mom's last night, but silly me forgot her wallet and purse (including camera) at home...so this is all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment