Friday, May 8, 2009

Saturday, April 18,2009

We went to the candle lighting ceremony. There were so many different kinds of candles. The kids all had their special candles with everything from Barbie to Sponge Bob. It was so cool that all the candles in the place were all lit by one candle from the Priest.








These ladies were so nice! Don't they look so Greek! They gave me apples to get the taste of the soup out of my mouth, cause I just couldn't handle it!











Pictures on the last day at the beach! And just when we thought we had missed the people riding donkeys a guy came riding buy! Perfect Greek man and his Greek donkey! I love it I love it I love it!








Look at the cool bridge and island under it!









One of my favorite thing to do at the beach! Reading!
Lunch: Stuffed tomatoes to die for, Greek Salad, bread at 2 Euros a pop and bait fish. It was so good! I loved it!
















































































Don't we look like we could all be sisters! These are my Greek sisters Sofia and Maria! I was so amazed when I saw them swimming, I thought "Wow, I look just like them! And they are crazy and will swim in freezing cold water too! They were so nice. They are from the Island of Crede! That's where I'm going next time I go to Greece! We are so Greek!





















Breakfast on the beach again! Gotta love it! I felt like I was on my honeymoon, just lacking the other half of my luna de miel, media naranja if you get what I mean! Hopefully it will be something as quaint and such a romantic setting as this was...amazing!















The Yatch I swam out to late that day!















This is what we woke up to in the morning on Saturday! A cool yatch. I swam out to it later.



















No comments:

Post a Comment