Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday


3D how fun! my students are going to love these glasses tomorrow!

I am proud to say that the Steelers won! they played well and made some really great plays! it was a ton of fun to watch! I yelled a lot and I'm sure my dad is in heaven happy as a lark! He always wanted to Steelers to win and I feel like today was one of those days that he seriously was happy!!!

I had a first today. We ate crocodile! Bu-Tars made us marinated crocodile! Is that crazy or what? Well, it was a first for me and was great! I liked it a lot more than I thought I would...you know me and weird meats. Anything other than, beef, pig, chicken is just hard for me to psychologically digest if you know what I mean!!! So here's to first times and the Steelers winning and having time to finish the ward directory! Glad that it's done and over with! Just need to print it and wha-la it's done!

What a great day! Hope yours was equally fun, spiritual and productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment