Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A few more of my little ones.

I'm a lucky gir. I have some of the cutest nieces and nephews around...and i guess like Sheri Dew (who I am currently listening to her CD "God wants a powerful people (it is really good, I highly recommend it!)) i enjoy my little ones, since I don't have any of mine own (by the way don't think that i'm comparing myself to Sheri Dew, cause, well she's pretty much amazing and someone once told her, "I bet when you wake up, the devil thinks..."Oh, no she's up again."" isn't that great!) So this is my cute little Amberly and Austin. they are my happiness, but unfortunately they live far away in NM. But sometimes they come to visit and I get to hug them...and i tend to never let go til Austin says, "Stop it Becca." especially when i sing out loud! He doesn't like that all too much. His mom and i share that talent.




No comments:

Post a Comment