Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Now it's really a white trash tooth!

Wow!  So I was doing great and then the endodontist called and said they needed to change my appointment from Friday (to finish the root canal) to Monday. I wasn't too excited about that as is because it was going to take so long to get it fixed.  Then I was in 5th period and a piece of the crown came off.  Not a huge piece, but enough to start the deteriorating process!!!  So by the time I was in faculty meeting an hour later I barely touched the tooth and the entire crown came off. When I say entire, I mean half, because it was already pretty much destroyed because he drilled through it when he took out the old root canal.  Well, now this really white trash beauty is what I'm left with!!!  It feels like a small mountaineous region inside my mouth to my tongue!  Funny how our mouths know when there is something wrong!!!  But come Monday I will be one step from another appointment to get a crown and 2 appts away from being "normal" again!  Maybe I'll celebrate by eating something crunchy!  This has been good, because now all I eat is soup. I did eat a salad today and bit it wrong...not good!  I have resorted to eating like a chipmunk with my front teeth and right side!

1 comment: