Saturday, April 5, 2008

All mixed up in Delta

In the back of the truck we were cold, but had a great time not finding the mine shaft! I like riding in the back of trucks with great guys! Especially cowboys who talk like "Let's talk for a spell!" They sure keep me laughing and having a good time! Read on for further fun experiences.
Shooting lessons. Jessie was so kind to help me out. He was a great shot and patient teacher, since i'm not the quickest learner which was evidenced by the huge bruise left from the kick of the 12 guage rifle I shot! It was a lot of fun. Good times in the back of the truck trying to find the mine to go spelunking in, but we never found it...but good times anyway! Jessie and I bonded!

Darin Let me shoot his dollar a shot gun. I looked cool, but no luck actually shooting anything.

Nancy looking as cute as ever. Jessie shooting the very accurrate gun!

Nancy packing up her sleeping bag in the morning at 7:30am when bishop decided that it was time to wake up after we had gone to bed at 4:45am! So not much sleep, but thank goodness for vitamin C, took away my lack of sleeping headache.



We woke up, cleaned up and
It was cold out there, but good stuff!


Breakfast made by the bishopric. We played the funnest game ever...it's like shuffleboard with your hands...and Erin and I won with lots of luck and in the knick of time! It was seriously a blast.


Clean up time! Everyone did their share! Way to go Jessie and Amberly.




A little bit of curses and pool and sleeping in all positions and corners of the facility.

Lots of bald sleeping heads. Colorful pjs and blankets and 1am shadow! Is this much fun allowed? I think so!




Camille and Rachel at dinner time!




If you speak Spanish, you'll get this one!



Jessie teaching the ladies how to play pool! He's just got all the skills!





Bill and I put together a lion puzzle. Appropriate, since I just finished the Lion, witch and the Wardrob. We had good times in Delta...though we were in the middle of nowhere, we found fun!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that was a string of never ending pictures. Cuidado riding in the back of trucks with men.;)

    ReplyDelete